NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

October 17, 2007

Chocolate Week day 3

Being one of those crazy days I decided to go with a pre-made one today. On Monday after I finished the Hot Chocolate Slushy I went ahead and also made a trial batch of Hot Chocolate Ice Cream. For this I took my Hot Chocolate recipe and after I cooked the Cocoa, sugar, salt and water I then mixed it with the basic Ice cream standard (for my machine size) of 2 C heavy cream and 1 C whole milk, and also added the vanilla. Then left it in my machine for 25 mins and viola! So today I served it with my Marshmallow frosting (because it's the perfect addition to Hot Chocolate, although if I could find SUPER mini marshmallow those would be even better-- I think I'll have to make my own...)