NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

January 27, 2009

To all the January birthday's out there...

Once a month the women in our church get together for a dessert night! This year they decided to also celebrate all the months birthdays during the evening so I offered to make a birthday cake. Of course something I've noticed at these things, women seemed scared to eat treats! I don't get it. Of course I live off a diet of chocolate with a side of chocolate and wash it down with hot chocolate! So very little of the cake was actually eaten! I brought plenty home for my sweet (and slightly chubby) husband.
You can't see very well, but I used my new pearl airbrush paint for the letters and small flowers. We have terrible lights at our new place and I can't seem to get a good picture of anything these days! I only had a few hours, so it was a quicky. It's not the most detailed, extraordinary or amazing cake ever, but I figured it's been so slow these days here on the blog I'd post it anyway.