NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

September 27, 2008

Announcment

With my husbands new job we'll be in Montgomery county for a few more months. And then we'll be moving to Japan. I'm still taking orders, but only for a few more months. After that I'll be taking some time off focus on packing, moving and taking some time to set up our new residence. It might take up to a year before were settled enough that I can start baking and selling cakes in Japan. But I'll keep posting the monthly challenges between myself and Duff ABC's, as well as my children birthday cakes. And of course if any of you readers are IN Japan I'll be located in Tokyo, so while my phone number will be changing, my email and blog address will stay the same. I'll keep you posted as things develop.