NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

September 27, 2008

Time Off

I know... I haven't posted much in a long time. Here were a few reasons excuses why:

1) My husband lost his job back in May. So he spent the summer job hunting and as part of that hunt spent 6 weeks in Japan. So while he was sightseeing job hunting I was a single parent to our four children. Needless to say I was a bit preoccupied, so I turned down all cake orders this summer (with a few exceptions).
2) When my husband finally got a job (yeah!) I got sick. Yes, I was down and out with a wicked sinus infection for over a month. I'm finally,after 3 rounds of antibiotics AND a terrible allergic reaction, better.
3) And then came... Hurricane Ike.

SO scroll down for a few posts that I finally got around to putting up. And stay tuned for pictures of the baby shower cake I did this weekend (just waiting for pictures).