NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

January 18, 2008

My month "off"

Okay, it's been almost a full months since I last posted. It's not that I haven't been baking, trust me I've been baking, just none of it has been different or post worthy. My husband and son share a birthday, but they both don't like cake! So we did Ice cream sundae's, not really all that great for posting. I did make all the ice cream and toppings from scratch... But you get the idea. I am getting ready to make the monthly Chocolate Therapy challenge, tomorrow. So look for that. And I'm doing another wedding cake in a few weeks. So never fear, I'll be back and posting now. My family blog has gotten most of the attention the last few weeks, with double birthday's and family visiting. Life is now back to normal and now so should this blog.