NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

July 11, 2007

The Circus!

August 06
This has to be one of my favorite cakes. It turned out SO well. It was for a circus themed baby shower! I just loved how well the fondant animal pillars turned out, and the big top I carved and frosted for the top layer was great too! Although I don't think most people figured out it was a Big Top. I had so much fun designing and carrying out this cake. The only thing I would change would be to make the bottom layer bigger so the animals weren't quite so crowded. But arn't these animals just adorable! I was tickled at how well they turned out. So okay, I was up all night because I miscalculated how long they would take (I'm a perfectionist...), but they were SO worth it.