NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

January 04, 2010

New Year's goal

So I haven't been very good about posting this last year like I was the first year.  And now that I've added a craft blog, it will be even harder. BUT my New Years goal for this blog is to post more. So I'm thinking about adding some weekly theme's. So any suggestions/desires/interests? Like a weekly dinner or desert post, maybe recipes? I feel like I'm floundering a bit and not enjoying the kitchen like I usually do! My first year blogging I had the Chocolate therapy posts with my Dallas friend. And after that I had my weekly cooking/baking with my Houston friends as well as our monthly iron chef dinners. Since we've moved here I haven't found anyone to cook with and have felt lonely and unmotivated. SO I finally joined the Daring bakers, so I'll have at least one challenge/goal every month.