NEW BLOG!

This is an out of date blog, for these posts and all current projects please head over to

I'm Topsy Turvy

for any interest in ordering cakes please head to

topsy turvy cakes

March 18, 2008

Horton Hears a Who...

So today I made 2 dozen cookies for a Horton hears a Who birthday party! These are supposed to be the puffy flower that the speck (see the speck!) lands on. But if I have to tell you that then I guess I didn't accomplish it.. ANYWAY, It was tons of fun planning and decorating the cookies.


And THEN I got to wrap them, make a presentation out of it... I love that part! Can you see the candles in the Number 7 Cookie? I didn't get a good shot of the final cookie sandwich with the 7 candles in it. Then I put the ribbons on it with my new stickers and my new Business cards!